Monday, January 25, 2010

Made it through...

Hello there. Well I made it through my hysterectomy. Wow, what a procedure! Recovery is said to take 6 - 8 weeks. I would like to recommend to anyone who is thinking about getting this done that they get it done at the Rockyview and with the Allen Centre for Women. Dr. Edwards was fantastic and I felt totally at ease with her and the team of nurses in Unit 61. Amazing how these girls are in ensuring your well being and working so darn hard. My hat's off to all of them. Stay tuned for something sweet from me to you all!! :)


Now back to business. Started the arduous task of inventory today. Yes, we still do it manually. Yes it is tedious. But it also a good time to take small break and really see what the heck you have for stock! Because of tight funds this year we have decided to open up the front part of the store on Feb 1st. This will help all those sweet tooths out there and help out all those romantics who want to buy something special for their Valentine. Gift Certificates are available.

We have been saving some Antiques for our re-open of the back part on Feb 8th. I have included some sneak previews of some of the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment